Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MyRapid Student card application

Since I have mentioned in the previous post that I have to go to KL sentral to buy ticket in order to enjoy 35% discount.
Going there, I have to take bus to and fro LRT station, which costs RM1 per trip, and then LRT to n fro, which costs approximately RM3 per trip.
so, Is it worth going there to get RM24 discount, when I will have to pay RM10 going there?
Well, for student, it is still worth it, but to cut down on this expenses.
I have to apply MyRapid student card! to enjoy 50% discount!
for more information, please refer to these 2 website.
http://www.myrapid.com.my/tickets-fares/concession-cards
http://www.myrapid.com.my/tickets-fares/myrapid-card

Well, like KTMi-card, I failed to apply at the first attempt too.
See what I get at the first attempt XD
So as you see, the confirmation letter have to state the date I finish my study/graduate.
This is why I failed =o=


Application Procedure

  1. Get the student confirmation letter: 
    • NAME
    • I/C
    • Student card number
    • Date you start your study & DATE YOU END YOUR STUDY (your study duration must be above 6 months from date of application)
  2. Photocopy your Identity Card (IC) and Student Card
  3. Bring RM10 (RM5 for the fee, RM5 for top-up)
  4. Go to the MyRapid Bus Hub, beside the Pasar Seni LRT station
    *Monday - Sunday, from 9am to 5pm
Similarly, there will be a staff at the counter checking your documents, then only you will get the queue number.
After submission, I was given a receipt, for claiming the card, with a date stamp (the date when I can get the card, which was 2 weeks after)

No comments:

Post a Comment